At Alsaro, our people are the most important asset.
We seek the best talent to build on our success story. Our employees enjoy a supportive environment and significant opportunities for professional growth and development. Alsaro has always its doors open to highly motivated, dynamic, and talented people who are passionate about their work. Whether you are an expert on the field or you are just starting your career, you are welcome to contact us by applying to our current open positions or sending us your CV as spontaneous candidature.
As an Alsaro employee, you can expect a work environment that:
- Promote teamwork activities
- Encourage knowledge sharing
- Strongly support skills, knowledge and career building
- Respect the individual
- Value cultural diversity
What can you expect?
- An interesting role in a dynamic and professional team
- No-bureaucracy, engineering company
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work on complex, entertaining and innovative technological solutions
If you are not sure whether the working for startup is for you or not, then you should read this article and solve your doubts.
Job opportunities - September 2019
We are looking for Android developers (part time or full time) to work within our team of experienced software engineers, building high-performance systems by using cutting-edge technologies. You will both teach and learn in an innovative and fast-paced agile environment, and be responsible for the delivery of key product features crucial to our success.
smARTravel is an open platform for museums and cities that highlights local culture and art in a globalized context.
Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. For more information, please download smARTravel app.
Chiasso is a small and sunny city in south Switzerland, near the Italian border; you will feel the high quality Swiss standards, while at the same time being able to enjoy Italian cities such as Como, Milan or Florence, all reachable within 1-3 hours.
- Hands-on development: analyze product specifications, design implementations, write code and rapidly deliver Android app feature designs
- Contribute with technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
- Maintain and build systems, write unit tests in JAVA
Review analytics and performance metrics to draw conclusions and drive change
Required experience, know-how and skills
- Product-focused Android application development experience (2-5 years)
- Portfolio of consumer facing high-performance Android applications available in the marketplace
- Advanced Android SDK / Java skills
- Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and lifecycles
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
Sound computer science foundations: algorithms, data structures, concurrency, threading, and programming languages (Java)
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile development
- Solid communication skills and team-working capabilities
- Positive and logical approach together with willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and passion for quality
Candidates for this position can generally expect a hiring process similar to the following one (please consider that based on location and availability the process can be slightly modified):
- Qualified candidates receive feedback concerning their application from our recruiting team
- Based on role and experience, candidate might be requested to solve a coding exercise to submit on a public repository on Github. Exercise will be assessed by our internal engineering team
- Onsite coding interview: a coding exercise to be solved in your favorite programming language will be reviewed by our engineering team
- Onsite trial day: 1 day working with the team on a real feature that will be shipped on our applications
Please send your CV and a short cover letter in English using Indeed.