At Alsaro, our people are the most important asset.
We seek the best talent to build on our success story. Our employees enjoy a supportive environment and significant opportunities for professional growth and development. Alsaro has always its doors open to highly motivated, dynamic, and talented people who are passionate about their work. Whether you are an expert on the field or you are just starting your career, you are welcome to contact us by applying to our current open positions or sending us your CV as spontaneous candidature.
As an Alsaro employee, you can expect a work environment that:
- Promote teamwork activities
- Encourage knowledge sharing
- Strongly support skills, knowledge and career building
- Respect the individual
- Value cultural diversity
What can you expect?
- An interesting role in a dynamic and professional team
- No-bureaucracy, engineering company
- Multicultural environment
- Opportunity to work on complex, entertaining and innovative technological solutions
If you are not sure whether the working for startup is for you or not, then you should read this article and solve your doubts.
Job opportunities - January 2019
Graphic Design Intern
smARTravel is a digital platform that supports local art, culture, and educational communities by preserving what makes them unique and to make them more resilient to the pressures of globalization. We are building the new Booking for museums!
For our office in Chiasso (Switzerland) we are searching for a highly motivated Graphic Design Intern. You would be responsible for building uncommon design solutions that support the brand strategy as well as our business objectives of touching and improving lives with art and culture. You will contribute to the organization of design from concept to execution.
Start date: February 1st.
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, etc.), Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (PowerPoint).
- Competencies in web design (CSS) and UI prototyping (Adobe XD)
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and technical deep understanding.
- Being in last stages of completing a Design school or should have comparable qualification/skills
- Ability to follow creative direction from head of design and build upon creative ideas as needed.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Effective visual design sense.
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our business.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills, conceptual thinking capabilities.
- Ability to set priorities and be accountable; successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
What you'll do
- Support the team by creating graphics, editing pictures, brochures, stickers, mailing, prints & mood boards.
- Build, maintain and prepare layouts (print and digital) using InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional and/or other industry standard software in accordance with brand standards and production specifications.
- Retouch files for type legibility and extensions needed.
- Video Editing to adapt to different formats as per media plan/placement.
- Check all files for type treatment (line breaks, rags, structure, and consistency).
- Pre-flight print ready production files for commercial printing.
What You’ll get
- Casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture and a lot of passion for what we do.
Please send your CV, a short cover letter in English and your portfolio using Indeed